26. Want to be totally hands-off with designs? Use Fiverr as a cheap and quick done-for-you solution.
27. If you’re thinking about making a change to your profile, put those changes up on social media and ask for feedback. This is a good way to connect with people in an honest and humble way. At the very least, you’ll get some good feedback. But it’s also possible that you’ll pique the interest of a prospect or two.
28. Getting the right niche is key. Research LinkedIn groups to find ideas for specific niches within niches. (Example: Don’t just go after veterans – narrow your focus to Navy veterans. Or go one step further and brand yourself as someone who specializes in working with Navy veterans who are women.)
29. Emphasize quality connections over quantity. When you use spammy methods, you need thousands of connections to generate results. But when you niche down, you need FAR fewer connections. It’s about efficiency!
30. Focus on the long game – not quick sales. You’re building relationships. Be okay with the “sale” not coming for several months (or even years). Invest in people, add value, and nurture. The results will eventually follow.
31. Consider hiring a Virtual Assistant to take some of the time-consuming, administrative tasks off your plate. (You can get many hours of work from a VA for just $50 to $75 a week.)
Done is better than perfect.
Progress – not perfection – is the goal.
Implement at least 10 of the tips discussed in this post TODAY.
Then implement another 10 tomorrow.
Get to work!
Grab Your Seat for the Largest Gathering of Financial Advisors in 2021
If you were one of the 6,110 insurance or financial advisors (representing $194.88 BILLION in AUM) who attended the inaugural Virtual Financial Advisor at the start of the pandemic in May 2020, then you got a SMALL taste of what this year’s event is going to be like.
The (2nd Annual) Virtual Financial Advisor Summit 2021: NEXT is going to be groundbreaking.
Prior to the pandemic, just 2% of insurance and financial advisor meetings took place online.
Today, 98% are happening on platforms like Zoom.
Are you MAXING out the value of platforms like Zoom and LinkedIn?
We have 15 TOP financial advisors and coaches already lined up to share the secrets they’re deploying to get new clients virtually, RIGHT NOW, without spending a dime on ads or meeting anyone in person.
And we’re adding new names weekly. (Including best-selling authors, world-class speakers, and folks from Facebook, J.D. Power, Money.com, etc.)
Want More Growth Tactics for Scaling Your Insurance or Financial Advisory Practice…100% Virtually?
Want more timely and practical strategies like the ones you learned in this LinkedIn profile optimization guide for virtual advisors?
We’d love to have you join us every Wednesday at our brand NEW time 12pm ET / 9am PT when I teach insurance and financial advisors how to build automated appointment engines that HUM to the tune of $50,000 monthly (or more).
You’ll learn from the top experts and front line marketing experiments that have generated 61,429,096 leads and $312,493,381 in revenue ALL in insurance and financial services over 15 years.
Best of all…it’s totally FREE.
But there are no replays. So please show up live and ready to take notes.